Thanks to Zynn for accompanyin me til 4+am to do finish my blog lols.Tho halfway she cmi le ;x
*HUGS ZYNNIE*,which is why my blog is done halfway T.T Well,the past one week has been a LONG one.Im sure most of you have heard bout the breakup between me and HIM (:Yea i know i didnt let people knw we were together which he wasn't happy bout but he nvr sat down with me and asked me why..Baby i just didn't know how serious you were bout me.I admitted i let maple get ahead of me and put maple before you,but don't forget we knew each other thru maple..anws nuff of the past.Cos of you i was willing to quit maple,change my hp number and be in TOTAL isolation for you..but for the past one week all i've done for you has gone to waste..waitin under your block,goin down to kris to find you..just to see you walk away from me.Even when i was cryin,you could just walk away from me..Do you know how hurtin that is?U've never done anythin like what i've done for you.However,i never expected anythin from u EVER before,just your unconditional love and trust.Now after breakin up,you can't even give me a simple reason why we have to break up.Don't tell me you love me when you can leave me all alone cryin my eyes out.

It seems the past one week has been fun for you,flirtin around and havin fun with those girls of urs..that's why i didn't log into maple for so long..cos everythin reminded me of you,the "BOOS",the "RAHS",the"KNS" and the "SHIT YOU".i wasn't sure if i hated you for treatin me tis way for the past week..but it definitely was sure i missed you like crazy.I refuse to believe you've found someone new or just flirtin around..i just can't bear to think u're like that..I hate myself for lovin you much more than you loved me..

After you deleted me yesterday with no reason whatsoever..i just feel so weird..U said we could stay as frens even if we weren't together but why do this to me again?Just when i learn to let you go knowin that you're happier without me,u say we can't be frens..i don't mind if you have a new gf and call her dear in your bls..cos i just want you to be happy,don't you understand?
AND when i mean lettin go,it doesn't mean i've gotten over you,it means i learn to accept that you don't love me anymore..Yes i know there are people chasin me right now,but all of them jolly well know how much i love you still..If they can understand how much i love you,why can't you?You told me you haven't gotten over me.What makes you think i have?You know facades?I don't want to make the people around me sad as well,so i've gotta be brave and smile my way thru.If you're the one who can flirt around with girls and call someone else dar just for fun now,then i think it's YOU who has gotten over me.Don't give excuses for your actions..
I really don't know what you want..stop confusing me please..

To zlSamlz,WindGraceX,Ligh7nin9,NamiJunko:Sorry for drinkin so often and gettin myself drunk and makin you guys so worried for me,esp after drinkin when i don't pick up calls..I have nothin to hide from anyone anymore..i'm really glad i have you guys to pick me up when i've falllen so terribly this time...Thanks for all the scoldings ;x Thanks Queenie for slappin me to wake me up lols x33

Queenie and Me at dblo (: x3 her HEAPS


im learnin how to forgive you T,even if you don't love me anymore.

PS:The lyrics of my blog songs simply describe my feeling.
150808
0855am

Comments