Practically spent the entire weekend with Sunshine watchin movies & dota-ing ;X
Went to Sunshine's place on Fri straighto after work & lazed around with him luhhh..dota-ed for awhile before bathing & heading down to Chambers with Sunshine.. Met BIBI Mk to dota as well :P
Was kinda draggy the whole nite so sleepy ;X
Anws, at 6 me n Sunshine cabbed back home where we slept till late noon & we woke up for dota AGAIN lols! ;X Actually was just me playin cos Sunshine let me use the com knowin that i could only dota on weekends due to my hectic schedule at work luhh . LOVES Sunshine though you can be sucha jerk at times (:
Played till quite late before Sunshine took over & played as well.
Thanks BIBI B.M(Bad Manners aka BABYMONKEY) for botting me & accompanyin me to play,though i fell asleep at 3 am & left you to play with Devil :X
Sry luhhh,i really tried to wake up to see you sms but you know..my hands don't listen to my brain at times <-- wth is this ?! HEHE,overall quite a fulfilling weekend due to some secret :X


PS: KOH WEI CHANG aka MONKEY say he want to jio me siol LOLS! HEHE i type big big le see you paiseh not :P

Labels: I want nobody nobody but you ~~

Comments