HSM

LOLS.0747am again and i just got back not long :X imma owl nowadays siol.

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 IS SOOOOO NICE LUHS.
pl0x pl0x go and watch everyone..
The songs are sooooo nice + the lead characters are sooo pretty and handsome ;X
I was like goin,''Aww all the way thruout the movie luhs.."


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5wzpSYBa44 <--- Webbie for the song which they sang on the rooftop in the above pic ;X
GOANDHEARITPLEASE!!

So sweet <3 pl0x ="">
Bai,Ryan,Luci,Devil and me went to watch the 0230 movie at cine ;P.
Halfway durin the movie i caught devil sleepin luhs,tho he claimed his eyes hurt!(stupid bod0h dunno how to xin shang such a sweet movie ;X)
Surprisingly Bai didn't hug Ryan today which meant that yesterday he was not cold but SCARED durin the Coffin LOLL. *caught ya BAI* ^^

After the movie we went to Swensens to eat before we headed home bout 645am.
Now im snugged up all tight at home listenin to," Can i have this dance
" XD Thanks to Luci for downloadin for me at such a great speed siol LOLS.
Need me mega? ;X

Labels:Won't you promise me,that you'll never forget..
To keep dancing wherever we go next~


PS: i miss my firstlove suddenly luhs LOLS.sjb ._.

DANIEL sign up for Waltz classes with me!! ):

Toodles~~off to ponder on the lyrics of the song..
"
And with every step together...we just keep on gettin better~
So can i have this dance? ): "

Comments