HYPEDUP cos it's 7.05am and i just got home from Cine ;P Thanks for patiently sendin me to n fro from my place to town and back tho you stay like right at the far end of SG x3

Mapled AGAIN(what's new -.-") to bout 12am before i went to Cine to watch the 330am show for The Coffin.I'm happy i didn't make him wait for me today cos i went down on time hor :P

BUT
It turned out the two people who were supposed to meet me and Devil for the movie were late instead luhs.Stupid Bai and Ryan were like 15mins late into the movie and when they came they just couldn't catch any ball bout the movie,just as well though,cos it ended up to be a pretty boring movie with a slow storyline--In short i guess it just means any bad karma we have,if we try to ward it off we'll just reflect it back on our loved ones and family,so whatever sins we have done we just have to atone for them ourselves ehs (: Bai was like huddling so close to Ryan and huggin his backpack luhs..Duno was it he was cold or scared siol LOLS. =X
After the movie ended,you could practically hear like 90% of the patrons groanin bout how utterly boring the movie was lols...So DON'T GO and watch it pl0x ;X
Bai & Ryan were like loiterin outside movie deliberating if they wanted to go to Cyrus to dota or not..Take note i said 'LOITERING' =X,like some delinquents siol~ In the end Bai tio psychoed to go to Cyrus LOLS ( Devil i won the bet luhs,100k A-Cash pl0x (: )

To L:It's not that i don't wanna reply your sms ,it's just that like what i told you before..i can't just forget or forgive you for that thing which you did..I know that if you truly love someone you would forgive the unforgivable,but i can't..not for now though..sorry..the thought of what you did with her just keeps recurring over and over again..

Labels: I herely declare that MOCHI-s are my loves from now on.

I just love this strawberry mochi from the jap restaurant at cine lvl 2 luhss.I forgot the name ady :X I have decided to eat this from now on instead of...

TADA~ Waku cream pasta!! Cos SOMEONE said im fat and im supposed to go on a diet luhs T.T
Ironically he's fatter than me ;X


PS: Its the
23rd day already baby (: *winks*

LEWIS WHY WEREN'T YOU AT CINE TODAY!! I WANTED TO SEE YOU BODO
H ):

Comments