OH YA BTW!!!
SOME THINGS TO CLEAR UP duh~

1.Don't come rattling to me bout her or him or what they're sayin behind my back cos i ain't bothered at all lols.Their words can't hurt me but can only make me stronger (:
I aint't that free to entertain their immature actions or talks cos i don't pick on kids? lol? ;X
Continue gossipin or whatever behind me cos frankly speakin i'm just gettin amused by your antics D: You knw the meanin of xiao chou? ^^
The more you say stuff behind me the more amusement im gettin out of it cos like i said JEALOUSY makes a bitch talk ;P
If i'm gettin just that wee bit of time for you to actually talk bout me then i must say a BIG THANK YOU to you for sparin me just that lil bit of your busy time to talk bout me :X
What goes around comes arounddd,goes all the way back around~~
I don't even know why im lettin small WANNABE ah lians who carry a blue comb in their back pocket entertain me siol.WEIRD LOLS.
Worse still,i don't know why im lettin FLABBY people get to me -.-"(QUOTED BY NAIMA D: )

2.Sorry to the person who waited under my block for me 3 days consecutively in a row until you can become my neighbour le :X
It's just that what happened between you and her for that few days really makes me wonder how serious you claim you are to be towards me.What if things don't work out then would i be emo-ing bout you in my blog too O_O
You say i'm different from her and the way you treat me is WAY different from how you treat her..prove it pl0x (:
You claim to have told Sher and Rinne that you really like me..is that really true? O_o

And,..don't offer to buy mai pian xia for me cos i want sharks fin now ;P



PS:THIS is for the xiao chou makin me laugh every single day (:
TRY OH SO HARDER pl0x ):
-With compliments of my BF smirkin in the background :X

Comments