ooo

Practically a dead blog -_- been uber busy with work and accompanyin my bf so haven been like updatin too much ..Since the new year idk if things have taken a downhill or not ~.~
Though i ended off the last day of 2008 not with my usual clubbin practice but went to catalyst chalet & was at the beach enjoyin the breeze with him ._. BUT the start of the year wasn't quite as good as we planned uh baby ):
Hopefully the bad luck would be gone after the new year & the nightmare we had for the past 3weeks would slowly blend back into our past..like i said HOPEFULLY .
This nightmare and this guilt i have will definitely be embedded deep in both our hearts for a long time i guess..hais.. I guess the only thing we can do is to give each other support and continue to find a place to move out and all soon..
Remember my prescription said mood swings baby,so bear with me if i throw my tantrums kays <3

Labels:You'll always be a part of me,im part of you indefinitely (:

PS:i tink imma goin to hell for sure.Time to go for confessions soon & remember the promise i made at Novena church.
Definitely time for atonement,big time..

Comments