reunion09

Went to my sister's place for reunion dinner..haven't actually seen my family together for a long time since we all moved out from my parents' place but i guess it's a blessing we all stay so close to each other,Serangoon,Yck & Sengkang (:

hand made by my mom,my sis,NINI & me (:

After the dinner we just sat around for a few rounds of red wine before we all headed back..cept me of cos lols..i hung ard at my sis's place till 12 am cos i was too engrossed watchin Romeo must die on TV ;x

Didn't get to meet sunshine today cos he had his own reunion dinner as well T.T
But imma happy i spent fri nite over & sat nite dota-ing away with him :P
You definitely needa brush up on ur skills luhs sunshine ;X
Was supp to cont shoppin ard for clothes with him on sat but laziness gt the better of me and we ended up walkin around in chinatown instead.Weren't as crowded as we thought it would be..&
Im still 199 99.98 % LOLS. Stuck for 2 weeks le.. ):

Reasons why i aint lvling:
1.Devilzzzz was supp to online to mega me but his maple gt some prob _|_
2.CNY is here,no time to lvl luhhh
3.Sunshine forgot to topup his cash _|_
4.Sunshine is goin Msia & won't be back till Thur.. _|_

T_________________________________T

I <3 CNY for the hols not for the $$!
So old already,ppl are more prone to askin," Eh when you gettin married?"
-.-" Think want to marry so easy uh..

Labels:At the beginning with you baby =D

PS:I hope what happened the past few days would make us stronger sunshine.
<3>





Comments