uber agesssss

UBER UBER ages since i last blogged luh.. been too busy with my daily monotonous life i guess x.x
Im still with Sunshine but i have no idea if that's good or bad (to be frank)..
The promises he gave to me right from the beginnin of our relationship have all eventually started to be broken lols.You know how it is when you love someone & that no matter what they do to you,you''ll still forgive them.Though it's hard & it will take time,yet you give them the trust & the benefit of the doubt that they will really change?_|_ to that thinking seriously .
No matter how many chances i give him,he starts to get worse & worse.. lies one after another,imagine having to find out how he lied to me..cry so many tears just to hear him say a,"sorry it's my fault i won't do it again." & TA-DA! The very next day the same lie happens again..
It's a real wonder how he can say he's slping when he's actually out with his friends..& how his mom has to call me and tell me instead..Its also a wonder how i manage to keep forgiving him time & time again..Lettin him relentlessly tell me he doesn't love me,how he wants to break up,how irritatting i am when i call him,& how the rude words all just spill out of his mouth..
Sunshine do you actually know the damage all these actions of yours have on me?Each time you do something wrong i forgive you..yet i want reassurance from you that you will change,you take my care for you as irritating-ness ..I really wonder why you have changed so much.. ilu & i don't want to give up on you but it takes two hands to clap..Love is not a one way street..I guess i've just been looking reality in the eye and denying it (:
Sometimes i just wish you could be there just to listen to what i say..
If you really want to save our relationship,you would listen and try to communicate to solve our problems & not avoiding them any further..
They say a leopard never changes it's spots.. idk bout this fact anymore..?.?
I wish i could find the words to tell you how i feel but you have become so distant from me that you mistake every single word i say for something else...

PS:Where is the love?



Comments