Tears.
I'm so tired.

You know it just comes to that point when you really feel so tired of giving,tired of trying,tired of being the one to be "understanding", tired of the tears..And you wonder when how he lied to you when he said,"i won't ever make you cry" but yet now you're crying and noone's there for you at all..

Games will always have the most important part in your life? I missed the times when you used to wait up for me just to sleep together,to log off the com together, to talk each other to sleep,sinple things to you but they made me smile..the times when our lives just revolved around each other..and nothing else mattered except
us.

I give you the trust when i don't contact you that often,giving you the space that you need as a guy..Past relationships have taught me not to hold on so tightly to the one i love but to give them the air and space they need to breathe.
But giving you the freedom meant that you simply refused to pick up my calls or reply my smses after
endless hours after hours..

I try to tell myself not to think too much and to trust you but the way your attitude has changed towards me really hurts me so much.I keep everything bottled up inside of me and i just end up crying to myself in my room.
It's not that i don't want to tell you what's goin on but i don't want to quarrel with you over what you think might be trivial issues but to me are rather important ones..

I'm not afraid to admit that
i'm afraid to lose you that no matter what you do to me,no matter how your words hurt me, no matter how you treat me or refuse to pick up my calls and smses or how you can just disappear for the entire night..i never did question you or blame you..I was just happy you picked up my call the next day..
Call me stupid for trusting you but that's how i am baby--

stupidly,crazy,madly,deeply in love with you..

To my bff: don't joke bout stuff like these to me,i promised i won't leave you as a friend and i won't so don't worries aite (:
Ziz thanks for affirming me today to lemme know that you're always there for me as well. Thanks (:

PS: baby i just need some sort of reassurance from you,any small word or action to let me know you still care bout me..
i don't like it when you leave me alone.. i really don't..

Labels: Is two really better than one?


Comments