HI , damn hard to choose loh <: Due to alot of things happened and i no heart to cont dota anymore,My final decision is say BB to dota LOL!Even its Hurts and Sad but bo bian...i should work and stable my income that's better ^_^

They still asked me if i want to continue pia dota or not,but after i think think think for few days i cannot take dota as my ricebowl coz i really got nothing now.

Because they know after i got gf sure no much time to dota but last time they did the same thing i also dun mind and i keep hardcore hardcore without complain anything despite their own personal thing also ,but why now i cant have the fair treatment given back to me as when i did for them?????????? :(

After i discuss with my mum then i have make my decision to find work ....my gf damn happy and then she also quit GSG LIAO LOL!!! shuang xi ling men.
My gf work at sg already different place so hard to meet up ,somemore only can meet up at weekends only but then still training and no times to accompany her and yet my teammates aren't understanding or sensitive enough.Last time when they quarrelled with their gfs will always affect training time but now they can't even spare a thought for me. Selfish people? Up to you all to judge (:

My gf is not like their gfs who leech off them as well. She is independent unlike the rest of the other girls which is why i have to match up with her as well and think on what she told me.

Last time i keep hardcore dota and Alot Alot Thing Happen i also dun mind Its no fair to me but what can i do coz i Following people not ppl following me ,but now ........haihz I make up my mind already coz my gf ask me to quit dota <3

Even very hard to make decision but i have to think my future also T_T my gf is right i'm like a spare tyre used finish then changed !

I have to make up my mind and say bb to competitive dota,maybe dota for fun ^_^ thanks my mum and gf <3

Comments