learn how to blog.!

blog blog blog...nonsense fe0nlaopo.this morning 2.30am italy vs paraguay,i told my dar i will sleep and not watch,but then ymt keep talk 2 me then i watch a while fall sleep le,,but then my dar angry me <; coz my dar ask me sleep and not to watch.i morning 6.50am auto wakeup and try to call my dar because i miss her and wanted to listen her voice ,but she ask me did u watch football just now,i dun wan to lie her then i say i watch a while then fall sleep..coz bo bian tv infront of me,i choose to no lie because i love u !!!!!!!! but then she emo me a while,then i go upstair continue sleep but she miss call me for 7time i din notice LOL! then she okay already =p emo just a while happy is forever dar ^_^ aiya nonsense leh nothing to do so my dar ask me come blog loh~...i feel i yue lai yue shuai le. thanks god give me so sweet laopo fe0n <3 HOHO SHUAI GE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comments