HT EGG

OMG.Weekend again luh l0ls.FINALLY.Been busy workin my ass off and mapling~
I guess i tuned back my biological clock to the wakin up at 8am time slot le f3.
Went down to Chambers with Sunshine to HT in Sim's batch cos it was my turn to egg ~.~
SOME people whose names i won't mention ,apparently said that i was buay zai in my healin for HT since i rarely went for HT..SURPRISINGLY,the noob bs bAbYtEaRs didn't die but they themselves did instead ;P
Pride soooo comes before a fall (:

Thanks to GeLaTiV and my ah beng Devilzzzz for believin in my healin uh,and xiaOrays for givin me tips as well.. ;D

And so,the NOOB bs bAbYtEaRs egged today ;DD

After Ht,i helped GeLaTiV to level before goin off to meet Ken at Causeway Point for dinner and movieeeeeee. (His % tnl was excruciating..take note i said excruciating cos he didn't have any 2x -____- therefore his xp was like a dog siol ;X)
In the end also never level cos his com hang a 99.98% LOLS.
absolute suayness f3

Watched Quantum of Solace with GeLaTiV and Ken before we all cabbed back~
Theatre was freezin my butt off,luckily i had my cardi with me and Ken had his hoodiee,which meant GeLaTiV was left to brave the cold himself ;X
BUT,he's so fat le,wont feel the cold right?:P
Awww,don't worry i still love you just as much D:

PS:Baby,cos i like you just the way you are (:

Comments