SIck on sat T.T

Just got home not long ago luhh.
Was sleepin halfway until the middle of the night when i went over to Sunshine's place to accompany him ;D
Woke up late on Sat and was nua-ing at home the entire day instead of trainin in maplee cos my exp is like some dog exp luh _|_
Then i went out bout 8+ to meet GeLaDuCk to go to Wisma to eat TEPPENYAKI wooo~~ x3 Teppenyaki

(Imma gonna get myself a boyfren who can cook teppenyaki for me every other day LOL ;X)

Was supposed to go catch a movie with him but i guess we were both too tired to actually drag ourselves to cine to watch it ;X
Me cos i didn't sleep well due to the clubbin from the previous day and Him cos he didn't sleep well whilst waitin for me to get home after clubbin ..SORRY GeLaDuCK ):
My bad kays T.T~
A BIG sorry to MK also cos i was supposed to go down to Krislan to find him to dotaa,and i dua him duno how mani times le ;X

Ended up we both went home to sleep f3.Luci & Ken were otw to come find us but by the time they reached we already left town..dui bu qi~
Reached home and slept till bout 2am when Sunshine called and asked me over,so i went over and accompanied him till now~
SOME butterfly was supposed to come with us to eat teppen but he was busy flittering around somewhere luh .SADDISFIED ;X (He should know who i'm talkin bout :P)

SOMEONE ELSE also made me sad by flirtin around and got caught by me red-handed.You asked for another chance to prove yourself to me,though i've given you endless chances,and i keep tellin myself not to anymore,you obviously know i will xin ruan and give in to you..so pl0x don't take advantage of my soft side and don't say ilu to me using your mouth.Unless you prove it to me..the words iLU don't mean a single thing to me..

PS:My Sunshine not only has a powerpuff girls pillow,he has a BOLSTER as well LOLS.
imma grab some pix of them and upload them soon ~

Labels:i don't care who you are,where you from,what you did..
As long as you x3 me (:

Comments