SUNDAY LIAO SO FAST!!
The weekend goes by in just a blink of an eyes siol ):
Just got back not long ago from Cyrus with xhoneybaby and GeLaTiV D:

Well,me and devil just went for a 140am show of CHI-WA-WA luhss. IT's like so GODDAMN CUTE!!
I swear if the german shepherd died at the end of the movie i would have boycotted the movie straightaway :X
I miss bearx2 and fefe HAIS T.T

Then after the movie we met my BF xhoneybaby at parklane,was supposed to dota there but we ended up at Cyrus instead lols..
Saw baka JX,xiaOrays,xiaOppinkk dar,Luvyou78 and her bf,Chriswong,xiaOfongzz and Bai there ~.~
Was supp to zak but after the dota round i played with xhoneybaby,me and devil were too lazy to zak le ;X
SORRY DEVIL FOR MAKIN YOU WAIT FOR ME TO END MY DOTA T.T
You know usually is the girls will watch their boyfrens play dota at lanshops,but in this case it was devil watchin me play and waitin for me to finish,COOL RIGHT? ;X

imma go catch some rest now for 2x lata,just gonna park me and his char in SG first luh.He's out for breakfast with someone right now..
IM HUNGRY TOO T.T

PS:I wish you meant what you really said when you said you missed huggin me to sleep

and

i wish you were here with me right now (:

I so can't wait to be able to hug you to sleep tonite,you fat ass :D

Comments