Weddd =/

Just got home not long ago..Got caught in the rain while cabbin back.Think imma gonna fall sick soon T.T.Thanks to SOMEONE who didn't lemme go back earlier and it started to pour heavily when i left...blahs.Was at home mapling the whole of Wednesday,then i got bored and decided to go catch a movie with some peeps (unable to mention names due to public secrecy =P) .I FINALLY WATCHED BIG STAN AFTER WHINING TO MY FRENS FOR SOOOO LONG. Crazy show,AND i definitely love the part where The Master told Stan who feared bout gettin ass fcuked in prison,"Do you like hotdogs?Cos in prison you'll get loads of hotdogs!" =X I laughed myself way silly durin the show..Though i was pretty hungry thanks to SOMEONE again who didnt lemme eat dinner before the movie..RAHS );

After the movie i received a miss call and a sms from Mr Busy who questioned me bout the relationship between Luci and me..It was disheartening to see that you still choose to believe what others spread bout me(refer to yesterday's post).I know they would spread it sooner or later that's why i posted the earlier post.Even AFTER u asked Luci and he denied havin anythin to do with me you still chose to believe those ppl like A and XL. I believed it was you yourself who taught me not to listen to whatever rumours people spread cos i can't possibly stop their mouths from blabberin all this nonsensical stuff aites? Then why are you believing them?We've been thru so far so why are you lettin people who aren't capable of findin their true love spread rumours to you?

For those people who are blabbering stuff around,stones and sticks are never gonna break me or bring me down,do your gossipin and all those shit,cos you simply have too much time on your hands,which when you actually GROW UP,you'll realise how you could have used those gosspin moments on stuff that are more important (: . Don't test my patience by spreadin all your rumours even further..My patience level has its limit.You guys have already stepped on my tail,pl0x don't even think of wearin heels and tramplin on my tail,cos whatever you guys have done,karma will pay you back ten times fold :D
Mr Busy,I know it's hard to trust me after what all your friends are sayin but when would you actually give me the benefit of the doubt? when? I DO NOT have a bf and i don't think i want one now cos i'm happy the way things are ^^v Stop accusing me of things i did not do..whatever wrong i've done i will gladly admit it but don't condemn me so easily..What century is this?You think it's still,"GUILTY until proven innocent?"
Nobody's gonna love me better i must stick with you forever f3.

Maple has been down the entire mornin till now..imma go patch it and check out the new Halloween stuff..WEEEEEEEEEEE Halloween is comin,I miss Trick O Treating in Melbourne T.T.

I haven't gone clubbin since last Friday..HEHE (: Thumbs up hor =X .However i'm hearin Britney's "Gimme More" now and feelin like soooo turned on to go dance :P I MISS DANCING AND BUA-ING MY GIRLFRENS );
-I miss DIRTY dancin with Queenie and Nini~
-I miss DRINKING like it's the world's end with Jess~
-I miss taking PARTAY pics with Daphne and Eileen~
-I miss wearing my MID-DRIFTS and BRA-LESS tops :O
-I miss SHUFFLING with Daniel,Alex and Mr Tallie ;X
-I miss the LYCHEE MARTINIS,TEQUILA SHOTS and endless glasses of GRAVEYARDS ((;

Oh fuck,i feel like clubbin again -.-" after all this ranting out.

IMMA GO DOTA first since the CHEE BONG maple is takin so darn long to patch.

PS:You got me in a crazy position,gimme,gimme gimme moree .
It's FEONIE bitch *smiles*

Comments