walk away

Been busy with some family stuff which i think some people know came out in the news just yesterday...My family and i are fine,thanks for all the concern and help given.We're still salvagin what's left of the house but i guess i'm thankful none of us were hurt (:
SLP-salvage-SLP-salvage-My timetable pretty much for the next few days so wont be updatin much i guess T.T
PLUS Im into my Jumpstyle classes luhhh. TOODLESSSSS.


Just walk away,don't look back,cos if my heart breaks it's gonna hurt so bad..

You know i'm strong,but i can't take that.
Before it's too late.Oh just walk away...
I've got to let it go.
Start protecting my heart and soul.
Cause i don't think i'll survive a goodbye again.
Not again~

PS: My GF doesn't care bout me no more ): *rollseyes*

Labels todayy
GF: girl,i don't have the habit to always msg or call someone.Even if it's my girlfriend.

If i don't doesn't mean i don't care you okay,don't get me wrong.
-meanin?So you show ur care by not msgin the person?So what does that make them different from any other frens of yours?interpret for me pl0x? -.-"
And not as though i demanded alot of sms-es from you luhh T.T

Comments