WEW i realised i have neglected my blog for ages ;X
but then again too many fun times goin on with baby and so little time to blog the last few weeks, but i guess a picture paints a thousand words so my endless number of pictures on his and mine facebook should be more than enough to cover for the days of not bloggin ^_^

The past few weeks have been rather tough at times cos of the distance apart between us,even after the efforts i make for him he still doesn't trust me .
If i wanted to play with you, i would rather choose a SG boyfriend instead of you, i mean why have to bother myself runnin the few hours up and down just to find you?
Im dealing in property and events and sometimes i may have to meet up with my clients to discuss proposals and such, and i can't pick up the phone at times but at least i do make the effort to sms you .

Please try and understand me?

You're not workin i can understand that, but i do have my own work problems and issues that i need to handle and i only hope for you to be there to support me emotionally. I dont ask for much, just that lil bit of trust from you.
Things wont work out like this you know?

The worse part was when you said i was sleeping with someone else when i was actually meetin my client to do a viewing for a property.

im hurt by your words did you know that?
im tired, infact more than tired.. im exhausted.

Trust me or just leave me alone.

woots off work ardy. will continue when im homeee.
Gonna go see the doctor firstyy >:

Toodles~
Fe0n <:

Comments