HAPI BDAE

HAIR PEE BURP DAE TO ME SIOL.
Trained till 10pm with my di before i finally made the decision to go to dblo with rinne cupcakes,shermum,mars,and naima ._.
Surprisingly,Iris called and told me she was there so +1more to the fun,den Vincent,John,Jes all called and told me they were there as well LOLS.Was reluctant to go down cos i was afraid i would get drunk siol ;X But Rinne promised to tc of me so i went luhh~
ALICE THE DOOR BITCH REMEMBERED ME AFTER SO LONG WOOOO ;X ilu ALICE (:

First drink was BARCARDI 151 thanks to NAIMAA. _|_ naima pl0x.
Then the jugs and shots came after.. woo~
AFTERWHICH...
Rinne who PROMISED to take care of me left me alone with NAIMA luh..hais heartpain siol leave me alone.. T.T
LUCKY i had many other regulars at dblo so i went over to bar 3 to find Calvin,Jes,Vincent,Alan & Co..& Naima say ty for me introducin so mani chiobu to you pl0x (:

Me & My MAI PIAN XIA NAIMA (:
The only picture we took the entire nite cos MY photographer Rinne was busy BUA-ING other guys luhhh Y.Y.Silly cupcakes didn't even take a single one with me or shermum )):


imma upload the other pics taken by jes & vincent when i get them :P

THANK GOODNESS I was NOT drunk that night,still managed to meet my mom at fly ;D
Ty Naima for protectin me from the Wolves at dblo though some people i hugged are my rly gd frens.SORRY i scolded you fk off and made you emo T.T when you were just concerned for me X33
dun be jealous pl0x :X

PS:GF says the pic above is tiko couple look.HOI WAD COUPLE and HOI WAD TIKO. hais. *squeeze leenleennn NEH* (:



Comments