I LOST MY N95 which has been with me for the past 19 months OMFG..
Went out with Devil to have supper and otw cabbin back i left it in the cab =.=
The moment i got off i jitao felt somethin was missing,and once i slammed the door shut i shouted at him that my hp was in the cab..
We both chased after the cab and that CB cab driver switch lane frm left to right and could not have missed us runnin after the cab luh..I mean when you switch lanes it's obvious you look in ur rearview mirror for any incomin traffic ma..HOW TO MISS TWO IDIOTS RUNNING AND FLAPPIN THEIR ARMS AFTER THE CAB? _|_ him.
He was goin to make a U-turn de luh then he suddenly turn right..chaocheebye luh.Called the cab company,cos lucky devil remember his full name..& after 15mins den they called back and said the driver pickedup 2 indians to Jurong point and then there was no hp in the backseat.YAYAYA.2 indians go JP in the middle of the night for?Watch movie ah? ninabehcheebye luh.
Then we went to JHQ to make a police report cos luckily i had my EMI number with me to track my hp..

I CURSE THE GUY WHO TOOK MY HP TO BUANG IN A FATAL ACCIDENT WHICH WILL LEAVE HIM DEAD OR PARALYSED,THEN WHEN THEY FIND THE HP WITH HIM THEY CAN TRACK IT TO ME xD
&..
I CURSE HIS WHOLE FAMILY OTW TO HIS SONGKA,THE WHOLE VEHICLE THEY TRAVELLING IN ALSO BUANG AND THEN THE KIDS TIO PARALYSED AND THE MOTHER HAVE TO LOOK AFTER THEM ON HER OWN! D:

I seriously hope they can locate my hp cos i actually set a code to lock my hp,so hopefully they can't unlock it and when sellin it can actually trace back to me :P
*crosses fingers & toes*

PS:imma get a Iphone or a Omnia now..see how bahs.
& maybe it's time to change a new number to stay in low profile :P
Sorry God for being so cruel in my words,but you can't possibly blame me for being pissed aite? ;X
Thank YOU for being there with me thru it all (:

Comments