Woah 3 hit combo siol..
Flu + Fever +Cough --->G_G

Been sick for quite abit so havent been actually chiongin lvl ~.~

Once more faced with lies from you again..
How can you actually go out with your frens knowing that im sick at home..and you can actually have fun and lie to me sayin ure busy?
And even lie to me on Xmas eve after all the effort i put in..like how i cooked for you despite being sick on that day itself and u ended up at someone else's house havin steamboat?
I just don't understand how you can do all this things without sparing a thought for my feelings..have i not sacrificed enough for you?
If you don't love me anymore do let me know..Don't leave me hangin all alone just wonderin to myself how long i can take this hurt.
You promised endless number of times to cherish me and change for me but i see you lyin more and more to me..I am soft hearted and have forgiven you time and time again but please don't take advantage of the fact that i love you too much that you don't actually cherish the chance given to u..
For now..i don't know how to trust you..i just don't .
A simple sorry can't solve all the problems you know?

PS:Until you prove it to me,the words "ilu" don't mean anything to me.

Comments