MONDAY BLUESSSSSSSSSSS
blah.Weekend gone yet again,what not with the Rotary Club dinner as well ._.

Had such an eventful night again..Was at Sunshines' place & was woken up to a call..
I don't know how you can look me in the eye and tell me you didn't lie when your phone logs proved it all?
How many countless chances have i given you & yet you continue taking them ALL for granted?How many lies have you told and dared to look me in the eye & blatantly state you were not lying?How many times have you used your family & our relationship to swear on that you won't lie again?
How can you keep lying?
Loving me means lying to me?
Just becos i keep forgiving you doesn't mean i always will.
Didn't think i would find out did you?

Dota is more important?
Your friends are more important?
Yesterday night i finally woke up to the fact how stupid & blind i have become from loving you..You could actually lie to me right under my nose while i was sleepin lolss..
Im invisible huh? I think im made of glass at times..

Lie,tears & forgiveness,lie tears & forgiveness..
Ain't you tired?
How do you expect me to trust you anymore?
Sorry doesn't help anything at all..
I can't imagine if i were the one who did all these to you.. i betcha you wouldn't even last for a day..

PS: stupid naive blind dumb me.

Labels: The things guys will do for sex or straight to the point.. the things guys will promise at that exact moment of climax.. <--Miraculous but simply untrue (:

Comments