Devils & Angels Nini

Again i mia-ed from bloggin! hahas too busy with maple & dota. YES i mapled back due to the influence of wekwek >:
As usual, got played by my last boyfriend for 10 bucks and currently single for a month over already! I used to think ill get bored of being alone wihtout a boyfriend, but i realised i slowly got used to being independent on my own <; Dated GFF,chris,wekwek & crazii down for drinks but wekwek PUT AEROPLANE! >; nonsense!
Wanted to go to Devils & Angels at BQ yesterday as it was nini's bdaeee! But crazi couldnt get in..booo burden! So i went in alone with nini while the guys went some other place >: It was a malay/indian dominated club & i was the only chinese there.. :P
Nini's frens were great & the music was too until some bugger Malay girl got upset her boyfriend wanted to take my number and picked a fight with me & nini. Ended up with many battle scars and bruises hehe :P Will upload the pics lata ~
Benny fetched us to Neverland where i saw my darling Queenie,aftermath of too much alcohol-- KO till i didnt remember how i got home LOL.
Made 3 cute guys wait for me outside my house as in literally wait till the mornin to make sure i got home. :X im sorry dears >;
Mapled abit before i met D to go down for dinner at Swensens Marina before heading to get my custom ordered Micky Mouse puzzle & my stitch pillow hehe.

PS: Hangovers
really suck.

Comments