lols.today is like wednesday and i haven been updatin my blog for the last few days lolsss.
LAZY me =/ .Well since Sun i've been campin at home mapling >.< .IM 160 already OKAYS (:
Thanks to xiaoppinkk darling,xZercioh,JusOnlyLa,Ligh7nin9,NamiJunko,Joylgl,zlSamlz,RouteWhack aka SAPI bro and Fying for the megas ;D So many things have happened in the last few days till im imploding inside..

Firstly,i heard that T was gonna marry in maple and i don't know why i just felt weird inside of me,i tried to imagine her callin him dear and the way he would respond like how he did to me before and the feeling sucked -_- but somehow i didnt break down..i just shed a few tears and stopped.i smsed him wishin him the best and he denied he was marryin her lolss.i don't want to know too much.Apparently the more i know,the less i understand bout him..Then just a few hours ago i realised he started a new char with another girl,the exact thing he did when he was with me..i created a x3Tutufeon and he created a x3babyfeon sighs.. Then i went to msn and asked if he had any songs ( pigu yang rites >.<) and we started casually talkin..he said i could mega whatever i wanted since he was offline and i was like..Ure not in my bls i wouldn knw if you were online or not and it doesn't make a difference anyways.And we started back to the topic of who he was goin after now and me and my guys ZZZZ.For once is it that hard to have a decent convo without the pushin of blames here and there?He asked how close me and Sam are..Sam is attached already,how close can we be ?Don't be silly boy.I know how close i am supposed to be to people (: You say ive been tellin everyone what happened..Did you think why?Ask all those whom u've think i've told..All the way until a few days ago i thought it was all my fault we broke up..that was why i was in denial for a week or so cos i thought it was all my fault..i had to tell people the entire story to find out so..At least i told them the wrongs i did,by lying to you and even puttin maple ahead of you.I was not unfair in any of my words,you can ask any of them (: .People can say bad things bout me,bUT i will not say bad things bout myself.

Secondly,to the people whom i hurt by sayin that i haven forgotten him yet,im sorry.. BUT i really do need time to get over him..don't ask me how long i need cos i really am not sure of it myself..I know there's simply no point gettin upset and sheddin tears over him when he doesn't even care..BUT i just need time..Sometimes i wish i could be like you T,so carefree and happy but sometimes my thoughts just flash back on the times we had and there's this sudden feelin in my heart that leaves me with tears in my eyes.I may seem happy at times cos of this facade i put up cos i don't wanna affect the people around me who are so concerned for me..Behind the smiles lies the tears (: I realised recently i've been sleepin at odd timings -.- like sleepin at 7 pm and wakin at 1am to ah ma all the way till the next mornin lolss.Then slackin till evening then startin my whole routine all over again lols.My body clock is like so messed up already =/ Haven been drinkin for the last few days except for my medicines ): Maybe i oughta go out drinkin again soon.NAMI remember our date to go drinkin when i'll bring all my chio bu for u ;x Ben PLEASE stop drinkin already,people will give you chances in time to come,just give yourself some time and space.ZYNNIE remember our shoppin spree on Friday ehs ;x

Im like so in love with Jesse Mcartney: iM leavin~ cos i found somebody who does it better than he can~ NO more makin me cry~ NO more disguise~We'll be flyin on the G5G5 (:

PS:I miss my strawberry ice cream X=


LOLS girlfrens are for sayin EX -boyfrens sucks (: (I disbanded our guild cos he left,not on the day itself,but just today,cos i was hoping for a miracle ): )

back to maple for now.toodles~

Comments