omg.APOLOGIES to elly and vivian for not turnin up at dblo on Wed cos i overslept =X
Sorry babes .RAINCHECK FOR FRIDAY? =x


Recently been trainin with RouteWhack aka SAPI BRO (;,xie xie ni accompanyin me when i felt emo yesterday lols.Sorry also for makin you wait so long for me to train,well now its YOUR TURN cos its like 945 am and you haven woken up yet la dey ): O_o now then i knw the forbidden area can tele down to take ss LOLSS.i'm seriously a noob T.T x3 SAPI BRO


Might be stoppin my bs for awhile due to the fact i miss my strawberry ice cream too much =X This's my new char with zynn dearie.GIRLFRENS FTW (: i'm waitin to dress our characters up together PEKPEK ;x

FEONSRACHEEBABOOM <3 ZYNNSRACHEEBABOOM LA DEY (:


To T: Don't question my likin for you now after all that has happened.You jolly well know how much i loved you last time.And anyways since its all over,let ni mama wo tell you that im busy makin ni papa high ,no time to entertain your questions =X
Im still tiong xim to my strawberry ice cream for always (:

PS:EMOisLOVE but im tired of drawin circles la dey..imma go draw squares instead =X

I haven't changed at all..i'm still the same me.Just that you don't love me anymore thats why you think im different (:

toodles~ I LOVE MY GIRLFREN MANY MANY

Comments