DBLOO fly

It's the weekend le luhhs.Yippee LOL ;X
HAPPI FRIDAYYY~

Went to work as usual~Lucky it was dress-down day so i just literally SKIPPED myself off to work in my three-quarts and t-shirt instead of the DRAGGING my feet off to work xD

Ended work early cos i wasn't feelin too well so i went back and trained with Los till bout 10pm after i lvled den i dressed up to go to Fly with my MOM (Yea my mom's the one who drags me to club ;D )

Otw down Serene called and asked me to bring her underage friends into dblo so i was forced to go down to bring them in..bleahs,the hassles of knowin the door bitches -.-"
ANDDDD,i saw reins and NamiJunko there LOLS~

1.REINS LAODA U'RE SO SHORT IN REAL LIFE SIOL;X
AND U'RE PIAN XIN,GOT CHIOBU DANCE WITH YOU STILL SAE IS I DUNWAN TO DANCE WITH YOU! x/3
2.NAMIPOKO DON'T SAY I NEVER INTRO GIRLS TO YOU COS THERE WERE LIKE 8 OR MORE THERE FOR YOU TO PICK FROM AND YOU DIDN'T WANT ANY!!FICKLE PICKLE! ):

Since i haven't been to dblo for ages,i just went in to take a look--and i saw SOOOO many old regulars inside like Vivian,Jess,Iris,Daniel,Tallie,Alan,Eric,Desmond and Ronald ;D.All of which were still hangin about at our usual spot inside dblo~
Bartenders still the same old few-Dominic,Kelvin,A-gia etc~
MARK u're still as chubby as ever but i x3 you still ;X

I missed you guys loads ):

Then i drank a few rounds of drinks with them and my mom before i headed down to Fly with her..Afterwhich i don't vaguley remember what happened cos i drank quite a fair bit at dblo,what with all my friends sayin the same thing,"SO long nvr see u le,come drink with us!!"(YAYA,take that sentence multiplied by 10 or more~RAHS!)
I only remembered how i quarrelled with sunshine that night and he made me cry right smack in the middle of Fly luhh,SO PAISEH ):
Lucky got no cute guys that night ;X

And i woke up in Rain's house!!How the fuck did i end up sleepin with her LOL.
But i realised when we wokeup,we were still dressed in our clubbing clothes OMFG.
God knows how we dragged ourselves back -.-"
Imma gotta have to do TONS of masks just becos i fell asleep with my makeup on my face!!TOTAL 12hours luhh. haiss.

Imma off to do my facial to replenish the dehydration siol ;X

PS:WHO THE FUCK WAS THE GIRL WHO FRENCH KISSED WITH ME ON FRIDAY NIGHT AT FLY?!OWN UP pl0x T.T
omg,see what a moment of impulse can lead to a moment of passion ;P

Comments