GIRLS

imma like a dog buyin coffee for my "boss" f5

Why is it my "boss"?
Cos in actual fact it ain't my boss but my normal colleague~
My real boss left him in charge whilst she is on maternity leave.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Got legs don't know how to walk?
Got coffeeboy don't know how to ask him go buy?
Got coffee auntie cannot ask her make for you?
HAVE TO BE ME ME ME to buy Starbucks espresso for you?
EXCUSE ME,i'm part of the credit marketing department not your dog luh.
Just becos JK left you in charge doesn't mean i gotta listen to you duh.
We're like SO earning the same pay luh.

END OF YEAR IS APPROACHIN LUH.(Bonussssssssyyyy pl0x ;P)
See who has more commission and clients during the PAR.
And we shall see who has the last laugh (;


LOL.SELF CONFESSION OF THEIR TRUE IDENTITY!

Betcha didn't know GeLaDuCk and Duckzzzz were girls uh?
- PUNKED -

~still deliberating if i should go out for a movie lata and then dota at parklaneee xD

Comments