Mondayy

lols. I slept at 7 in the mornin after i came back from walkin around aimlessly in town til 5am =X .Was supposed to wake up at 12 for trainin but i overslept..THANKS to Devil aka GeLaDuCk for oversleepin as usual..RAHS!!

After clockin at 608 in the mornin..bAbYtEaRs Vs GeLaDuCk =X (The reason why we both overslept till 3pm LOLS)


Hmm,yesterday mapled my whole boring day away before endin up in town to watch Connected at 0005 at cine,hais was stuck in between 2 people ..as in i had to see two people's emoed face cos of me..heyy,i didn't want things to be that awkward either,but after all you guys are still frens aite? Don't let one girl actually falter the relationship between the both of you all ehs?Ken you have my sympathy as well lols =X Humms..went to eat swensens for like the 4th time in a week ady,i betcha the staff there actually remember me ;p.Walked aimlessly around town for quite abit of time from cine to lido before cabbin back and maplin again -______________________-(pretty boring life for me right now).

Its like 2311 pm and maple is down for nowww..yawns..till tml afternooon 1430pm =///
I slept till like 1500 today and yet im stil so doggone tired dey *scratches head*.Maybe it's PMS mode >.< smthin ="X">

Baby i try to talk to you but i don't know what to say,i am afraid you don't want me to say anything.So i don't.But inside of me there are words waitin to come out and tell you how i feel.Like how much i miss you and how i love you despite my broken heart and how i need you in my life,But those words will forever stay in my heart,locked inside.Sometimes i wonder if there are words locked inside you too...But i'll never know. im so stuck to you boy, ):

Comments