PEK CE dulan .

Just a add on to my earlier post..some MOFO just made me damn tickled by his actions..WOW how the rumours spread ehs?First i'm with A now i'm with B?Nice try to bring me down guys..You know what?Try HARDER pl0x (: Lemme repeat myself..I aint attached to ANYONE at this point in time..Don't keep sayin i'm with that or this guy.Stuff like this you can't even keep to yourself how do you expect me to trust you.If we can't even trust each other as friends,what makes you think we can go further?
Every little thing you have to go around rattlin off to this girl or this guy..Didn't Mommy ever teach you never to carry tales around?O_o
For those still spreadin your rumours around bout me,pl0x try harder ehs?Cos i SO ain't affected by your words..But i must say,i must be THAT hot to actually get you guys to talk bout me. Thanks (:

Continue rattling pl0x..or bitchin bout me..Cos i don't give a damn.If you have the guts to,say it to my face wont you PLEASE. XD

My true friends would stand by me definitely for sure..So i guess this is kinda like a test for me to see my "FRIENDS" true colours ehs?

Bye bye and fuck off ((x


Comments