BUTTONS FALLING,POCKETS FALLING..
WHAT'S NEXT?

hais..I think my whole life is gonna fall apart soon ._.
PS: i don't need you to pick me up when i fall,neither do i need you to catch me when i fall..i'd rather you just be beside me when i fall,wiping away my tears & telling me everything's gonna be alright..Is that really so hard to do?

He said im with him just for his money..how many times he has said those hurting stuff to me & yet i just keep quiet? How many times he has said he doesn't love me or wants to break up with me & yet i hold it all back in my heart? The tears i cry he has gotten used to them, like how i'm used to his "sorrys" ,yet i still can forgive him time & time again..
He just made me cry again when i'm at work..his exact words were , " Don't meet already laa. i wanna go sleep already!" Sleepin since yesterday 11pm & i could'nt find him at all?
& when i do so he shouts at me? If you don't want to meet me just say so.. don't hurt me by your words please..
One further thing that clarified my thoughts..
I asked him," You don't love me anymore huh?"
His reply," Yes i don't "


Loss for words.
Tell me what to do? Anyone?


Comments