prank call ._.

Woah slept uber early yesterday night for the FIRST time since i started work lols :x
Was walking ard aimlessly after work when his sis called & said he wasn't at home.. & a recollection just flashed thru my brain that he told me not to call him or sms him cos he wanted to " sleep" .Now i finally know the different meanings of sleep ie:TO GO OUT (:
Called him & smsed him pleading with him to call me but he didn't,finally he just smsed me " i didn't go out." Means his sis was either blind or he turned invisible uh? Or suddenly his house grew uber big that his sis couldn find him in the house? joke.. Only naive me would believe his empty promises repetitively..

I took the initiative not to call him for a few hours cos he said my calls were irritating to him..
)= <-- A boyf saying this to his girlf? haaa. Joke no 1.

When i called him at 11pm he said he was watchin T.V & straightaway hung up my call ( I barely get to see you & you can't even spare a few mins of your time to ask me how my day was?) ..i called him back persistantly for a few times..& he hung up every single one of my calls.. Finally he shouted at me.. ,"I'm playin dota la,you keep calling not sian ah?I see your calls also sian.! " then he hung up again <-- Joke no 2.

After which i gave up calling & smsed him to think bout all the things he has done & i have done...& told him to reflect on his own actions..
He called me back O_O just to say he was sorry for shouting at me..after less than 10mins of apologies.. he shouted again," AIYA TO YOU LA.YOU KEEP SAYING THE SAME OLD THING, TITI REPEAT KPKB NOT SIAN?YOU KEEP CALLING HOW I PLAY DOTA? HOW I PLAY?!" <-- Joke no 3. <-- So this proves dota is more important than me le huh..
U can say u're tired from meetin me yet you can meet your friends out..& lie to me time & time again..your dota is really gettin overboard,way out of your control..Even shoutin at the person you say you love just becos of a game..
How many times have i forgiven you for lying? For your fake msn,whenever you say u're slpin but you go out..for all the times you broke up with me? Asked me to STFU and fuck off?Asked me to stay away from you?Pushed me off? Left me alone in town or what not crying?
The love i give to you is unconditional yet you don't think it is enough?Where have i gone wrong exactly?You don't even have the time or patience to sit down to talk things thru or even LISTEN to what i say anymore..Am i really such an irritating girlf to you? Am i really being a hinderance to your dota & your friends?
U've seen for yourself through William & Gene what sort of friends you have,yet you rather choose to believe them instead of me..the one who stands by you through it all,who doesn't blame you when you flare up and shout at her..who never ever lets you feel as though noone cares for you..but i'm human too.. i need love back as well..
I just don't feel it anymore..

Silent tears T.T

O ya,DAZ LEONG TOK HAI don't ask your gf to prank call me at nites plox..
Feonie needs her beauty sleep duh ._.

PS:I think i'm beginning to see a glimmer of hope in someone (:
*AHEMAHEM* (:
Thanks for your support through it all.

Labels: I'd rather you be mean,
then love & lie..
I'd rather hear the truth and have to say goodbye..
I'd rather take a blow,
At least then i would know..
But baby don't you break my heart slow..

Comments