www.thetend.com <-- NICE1 by MR NG JINHE.

Another empty promise again huh..
Can't do cos im on the pills so as to avoid any accidents & yet you venture for all of this..
Have i really failed in my duty as a girlf that you have to resort to this?
Havin withdrawal bleedin for a month is exhausting yet i have to forgive you for all your lies,your hurting words,and now this?

What have i done wrong?
I just want someone to care for me & be faithful to me..
You tel me every single day you will change but every single day i uncover more and more lies from you..
The worst thing is i don't hate you.. Rather i hate myself.. I don't know what i did wrong to deserve all you have done to me..I can't hate you i just don't know how..
I feel so alone..

I think i am a bad girlfriend.
If not you won't be like this right?

Ill just disappear..
Cryin in the office..
Just leave me alone...


Comments